Fst-switchback
post Jan 12 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #1

Average Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 988
Current Vehicle:
2007 FST Switchback

Polaris/Victory Online Parts Catalog select product line, then year, and finally model.

Added by ExcursionPSD:

The Polaris Online Parts Catalog, will only find Part numbers that are listed in the Parts book for a Polaris vehicle.
Accessories, Clothing and Maintenance supplies will not be found.

-----------------

A nice feature of the online parts book, is not real obvious...

After you have entered in a product line, year, model,
you have a left side column of assemblies/diagrams in that model machine.

When you click on an assembly, the left column shows the parts detail that is in that assembly.
On the right side of this parts detail column (you may have to pull on the dividing line or scroll to the right, to see it) is an underlined link with the word USAGE

If you click on USAGE you can see all the models and assemblies where this part is used.

Be aware that this display of where used may be misleading, for example if you are looking for where an 800 VES exhaust valve is used, you could get misled into thinking that it is used on 600 or 700 engined sleds, because in many cases several models share the same 'parts book' and the display is really telling you what Vehicle Parts Books that part number is listed in.

If too many vehicles are displayed by the "Where Used" inquiry, you can remember or copy the part number that you are interested in, and then select "ADVANCED SEARCH" button. Enter the part number into "Search Criteria:" You can now narrow a part# where used inquiry by product line and/or model year

This post has been edited by ExcursionPSD: Nov 27 2012, 12:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sponsor

ExcursionPSD
post Mar 22 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 744
Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

This FAQ has three Divisions:

Post# 2: (this post) FST FAQ grouped by Parts Diagrams Division was updated Nov. 25, 2012. Prices updated Sept. 2, 2010

Post# 3: FAQ =ACCESSORIES= & =SERVICE BULLETINS and TIPS= Divisions

Post# 4: To help understand the terms used here, look in:
FAQ Acronyms Glossary

This should be useful, putting a lot of the part numbers and procedure links into one place.

One quick way to find subjects within this FAQ, is to use a feature of your browser: Press Ctrl and 'F' keys at the same time, and you will get a 'Find' popup window that will allow you to search this FAQ page, being displayed by your internet browser program.

It is helpful to all the people who post on here, to have the information about your snowmobile, in your signature. In addition to the year, and model, put in production options, such as shock type, track size, color, etc. Then, be sure to put in what you have done in mods and add-on equipment: clutching, studding setup, intake, exhaust, skis, gauges, etc.

To SETUP your personal Signature information:

1. click on 'My Controls' near the top of any forums page.

2. There is a menu column on the left, under 'Personal Profile' click on 'Edit Signature'

3. In the 'Edit your signature' box, you have the same features available as in a posting edit box.

4. When done, click on the 'Update my Signature' button

5. Now, there is a menu column on the left, under 'Personal Profile' click on 'Edit Profile Information'

6. Fill out as much as you wish, but put an accurate year and model in the 'Current Vehicle' section.

---------------------------------------
MODEL SPECIFICATIONS
A lot of information, such as altitude tuning charts, clutching setup, electrical specs, fluid capacities, replacement part numbers, shocks, springs, sprockets, suspension specs & types, are contained in the MY11-MY06 FS_FST Specs Attached File  11_06SnowFS_FST01Specs.pdf ( 280.65k ) Number of downloads: 340

MY11 FST Changes from MY10 production

MY10 FST Changes from MY09 production

MY09 FST Changes from MY08 production

In this FAQ, the headings that are all caps, like -COOLER, INTER are titles of diagrams / assemblies in Polaris/Victory Online Parts Catalog and in PartSmart used by many Polaris dealers. This should make it easier to see where these parts are located on the snowmobile.

NOTE:
For the MY08up models, (except the MY08 Turbo Switchback) there has been a change in the names of the parts diagrams in PartSmart and the Polaris Online Parts Catalog.

As an example, the diagram that was called -AIR INTAKE SYSTEM for the MY06, MY07 and MY08SB sleds, is called -ENGINE, AIR INTAKE SYSTEM for a MY09 sled. In this FAQ, I will continue using the MY06-MY08SB diagram names, and when dealing with a MY09up specific situation will identify the diagram as MY09up -ENGINE, AIR INTAKE SYSTEM.

-AIR INTAKE SYSTEM airbox boost filter oil absolute pressure
MY09up -ENGINE, AIR INTAKE SYSTEM

Some have had trouble with gas in the engine oil and in the air box. Here is a good discussion of what is involved. The problem has lessened for most after the MY08 reflash and oil cooler updates, and proper oil level checking procedure: (140F minimum coolant temp., oil at the LOW mark on dipstick, within 2 minutes of shutdown.)

Fuel in Oil/Air Box, causes and solutions

Oil/Gas in the Airbox Issue... oil level and foam

Catching oil in airbox, No more mess

Oil in airbox no more. The oil vapor vent line is plumbed into the exhaust silencer outlet.

The Ambient Pressure Sensor is mounted in the side of the airbox, and is misnamed in the parts book. Boost Pressure Management. This explains how the target Absolute Pressure and Boost is managed by the Engine Management System.

The Electronic Wastegate Solenoid (Boost Control) valve has 2 hoses that can be damaged, easily. They also interfere with removing the air box itself, when working on the clutches. Here is one way to improve this: Relocated Electronic Boost Control Valve

Some have tried to experiment with the Electronic Boost Control Valve, which is factory attached to the outside of the air box.

Watercraft Boost Controller, Clutch Overdrive

-BRAKE SYSTEM
MY09up -BRAKES, BRAKE SYSTEM

Some have noticed some noise, a rattle coming from the chaincase area. There is a fix for that: By putting the brake pad retaining pin thru a silicone hose spacer.

Annoying brake rattle repair

-BUMPER, FRONT and NOSEPAN on MY08 FST IQ Cruiser belt holder
MY09up -BODY, FRONT BUMPER AND NOSEPAN

5222769 Clip, Belt Retainer $5US Metal U-shaped, stamped plated clip to hold spare drive belt, in front of the intercooler, above the nosepan. Attach it with 2 pop-rivets 7621472. Also stock on MY08up IQ Turbo Dragon (121)/IQ Turbo LX, and MY08 FS/FST IQ Touring. This could be used on any FS/FST.

Spare belt Storage

-CHASSIS, FRONT (MY08 FS/FST)
MY09up -CHASSIS, FRONT

5251226 MY08up Guard, Wiring, ECU/Jackshaft jackshaft cover shield w/notch $9US Diagram key#13

All MY06, MY07 should have this done, by the owners, to avoid damage to the coolant temp. sensor or sensor connector. It is NOT covered in a Polaris service bulletin or update.

You will need several 7661637 pop rivets to install this guard or shield, after drilling out the rivets that mount the old one. It may be much easier to just cut a notch in the one already installed on your sled. Use sandpaper or a Scotch Brite pad to remove the sharp edges. There are some good pictures of this area in this link:

Inconsistent coolant temp sensor

2203748 is a connector pigtail to repair the wiring harness where it attaches to the engine coolant temperature sensor, if it has been damaged by rubbing on the old Jackshaft cover without a notch.

-CLUTCH, DRIVE primary clutch
MY09up -DRIVE TRAIN, PRIMARY CLUTCH

Several tables of helixes, springs and weights as well as tuning links can be found at: Primary & Secondary Drive/Driven Clutch, Tuning Parts, Techniques

-CLUTCH, DRIVEN secondary clutch three models have been used:
MY09up -DRIVE TRAIN, SECONDARY CLUTCH AND DRIVE BELT

1. MY06 TEAM TSS-98 12 fin roller secondary clutch, with 8 Torx screws holding helix. 60-80in lb torque for T27 Torx 1/4x28-5/8" screws, 17ft. lb. for mounting bolt.

2. MY07-10 TEAM TSS-04 lightweight 24 fin 2 roller secondary clutch, with 4 Torx screws holding helix. Improved length to diameter ratio on bushings. One pound lighter in weight than TSS-98. 60-80in lb torque for T27 Torx 1/4x28-5/8" screws, 17ft. lb. for mounting bolt.

The helix and clutch alignment offset, is different for the above TEAM clutches. Mounting, secondary springs and delrin washers are the same.

3. MY11up Polaris P2 3 roller secondary clutch, with 6 screws holding driven cover, 3 screws holding stamped metal deflection adjuster cam. 12 ft. lb torque for these screws, 17 ft. lb. for mounting bolt. Most FST P2 use a single point adjuster "allen screw" similar to TEAM deflection adjuster.

Several tables of helixes, springs and weights as well as tuning links and installation tips can be found at: Primary & Secondary Drive/Driven Clutch, Tuning Parts, Techniques

Also check the *DRIVE TRAIN section below

-CONSOLE on MY07 FST IQ Cruiser
MY09up -BODY, CONSOLE

4010638 Receptacle-pod mount 12 volt $10US 12 volt cigarette lighter style outlet with 2 male spade lug electrical connectors in back.

12 volt DC outlet

-COOLER, INTER
MY09up -ENGINE,INTER COOLER
-ENGINE, THROTTLE BODY/INTAKE MANIFOLD
MY09up -ENGINE, THROTTLE BODY and INTAKE MANIFOLD
air box, Blow off valve BOV, boost box, clamps, IAC, intercooler

For some instructions on Boost hose boot and clamp installation go here: FST induction system clamping

Dyno charts and dynotesting have to do with many systems, not just the intercooler, but I will put the link here: dyno charts and dyno tutorial.

Intercooler w/spare belt and air dam installed

A black scoop/air dam is stock on MY06-08 FST SwitchBack, and the MY07 FST IQ (121) #1240234 black plastic air dam / shroud in front of the intercooler $14US

Several have made changes to the air intake system. One popular upgrade with no downside other than cost, is installing a bigger boltin intercooler from zornigvw by Racecraft Fabrication. Reducing intake manifold air temperature and lowering air restriction helps a turbocharged motor, especially at higher altitude and on warmer days / slower travel speeds.

The black plastic boost box which sits in front of the fuel tank, and is coupled to the throttle body, can split if subjected to excessive boost pressure, as low as 18 psi. Here is some information about Boost Box reinforcement methods and a Where used chart of Boost boxes, clamps, rubber adapters/couplers, Throttle bodies

- -
Here is some Blow Off Valve (BOV) stock information, upgrades and discussion: Improved Blow Off Valve BOV aka dump valve

The Stock BOV from Polaris# 1203061 $US75 is a BOSCH# 0280142105 rated to 15 psi with a natural rubber diaphragm. It has an 8.8 pound spring.

Some have used the VW# 06A145710G $28.50, but most suppliers now automatically supercede it to the VW# 06A145710N

There is now an upgrade that is BOSCH# 0280142110 rated to 22 psi and has a brass washer insert with a silicone rubber diaphragm. It is similar to the BOSCH# 0280142114, the Latest & Greatest version from Bosch, which is used in the 1.8T VW Jetta & Audi Twin Turbo. This is VW# 06A145710N. It has a 14.4 pound spring.

www.ECStuning.com $50US +
www.GenuineAudiParts.com $45US
www.h2sport.com (Canadian) $48CDN
Parts4VWs.com Bosch 0280142110 $70US

SAAB 9000 turbo, part# 4441895 (=Bosch 0280142110) www.TheSaabSite.com SAAB

Here is a High Performance Metal BOV, the TurboXS RBV25 sold by TurboWholesale.com It has shim adjustable spring tension.

Some have said the black plastic Blow Off Valve (BOV) could be improved in sound and appearance, here is one approach. billet aluminum Blow Off Valve BOV aka dump valve (Zornigvw)

Something called Idle Surge, has several causes, including leaks or restrictions in the Boost Reference system, VSS, faulty BOV. It involves unexpected flow thru the Idle Air Controller (IAC) a stepper motor operated air valve. Idle Surge, 3400 to 4000 rpm

-COOLING heat exchanger, radiator
MY09up -ENGINE, COOLING SYSTEM

Some have considered removing the radiator, discussed here: radiator removal

Some information about cooling system bleeding, purging as well as... FST Thermostat Car Quest, system bleeding MY09up have a surge tank & fully automatic head bleeders.

-DRIVE TRAIN drive clutch primary driven clutch secondary MY09up DRIVE TRAIN, JACKSHAFT AND DRIVESHAFT

The 11" center to center distance between the primary and secondary clutch is only used by FS/FST powered Polaris snowmobiles. This makes their drive belts unique.

MY06-07 3211099 drive belt original $93US(discontinued) for 11" clutch center to center distance, stock on MY06/07 FS/FST. As of July 20, 2009, this belt now supercedes to the 3211121.

MY07 3211117 drive belt Kevlar "Sanded Finish" approved Feb. 22, 2007 $158US(discontinued) for 11" clutch center to center distance. Made by Mitsuboshi High performance construction like 3211115 for 2 stroke IQs. It handles prolonged high speed with less heating up. Produced by a special machine that sands the side of the belt to balance it, which will eliminate 'runout' however the belt needs to be broken in slowly, while bent over ends of fibers (light yellow color) are worn off. As of Jan. 3, 2008, this belt now supercedes to the 3211121.

MY08 3211121 drive belt Kevlar "Cut Finish" released July of 2007 $115US for 11" clutch center to center distance. Black rubber sides, made by Mitsuboshi with new less expensive process, that precision cuts the sides of the belt, so it is ready for full power with much less breakin time. Stock on all MY08-13 FST. Also used on MY09up 550 IQ/LXT. Similar technology and construction to 2 stroke 3211122.

This drive belt matrix document describes the characteristics of the Polaris snowmobile drive belts. Prices are from 2007, they've gone up since then:
Attached File  08SnowDriveBeltMatrix.pdf ( 13.75k ) Number of downloads: 587

2874857 L-shaped Belt Removal tool (can be subbed by 1/4-20 fully threaded bolt that is at least 1.5" long such as 7517955) supercedes to 2875911 $7US

..the below tools are from SPX, any Polaris dealer can order them for you.

PS-46998 clutch alignment tool for use with Polaris button / Polaris MY00-MY03 early roller secondary or Team TSS-98 12 fin 2 roller secondary clutch (used on MY06 FS/FST after shortening handle)

PS-47477 clutch alignment tool for use with Team TSS-04 lightweight 24 fin 2 roller secondary clutch (used on MY07-10 FS/FST). Also used on Polaris P2 3 roller secondary clutch MY11up FST.

2872085 drive clutch (primary) puller for MY00 & newer domestic twin, MY99-03 Fuji VES 700/800 and FS/FST engines: 3/4-16 x 14mm (comes from SPX or others) Erlandson Performance # EPI: PCP-8. RoyalDistributing.com: 12-164-98. StartingLineProducts.com: 20-136.
2875567 new substitute for 2872085 $50US

NOTE: The MY06 & MY07 FST Service Manual is wrong!!! the 1855 puller number is a mistake!!! it is for the '97 to '99 domestic twins.

It is recommended that whenever the drive / primary clutch is pulled off the crankshaft, that the clutch be set on top of a reamer clamped in a vise, and rotate the clutch clockwise by hand several times, to clean up the mating surfaces.

PS-48587(New Reamer Tool) 29mm Long Drive for deep bore clutch
- All domestic and Weber twin (FS/FST) snowmobiles engines except for MY07-up 600/700/800 CFI engines. NOTE: The original (Fuji) short drive reamer could leave a ridge inside the taper.

Install the FS/FST drive clutch by torquing the mounting bolt to 50 foot pounds and then rechecking the torque after first operation or test ride. MY07up 2 stroke CFI need 80 ft. lb.

Drive Belts, How many miles?

If you have drive belt squeal at idle, or are changing belts, see Drive Belt Deflection Adjustment

Belt Temperature, Breakage and Clutch Tuning

Watercraft Boost Controller, Clutch Overdrive

Many have had problems with excessive heat reducing drive belt life and causing other problems. Here are some solutions:

Heat Vents SLP and home made ventilation kits.

Ventilation and Air Intake Improvements SLP and other kits.

Drive Axle/driveshaft mods can involve changing the track drivers/drive wheels/sprockets, to resist track ratcheting under acceleration, without having to have overly tight track tension. Also many long tracks or single ply tracks have a different drive pitch such as 2.86" or 3" per panel instead of the Polaris standard of 2.52" per panel. They will need drivers to match that non-standard track pitch.

These track driver wheels, with external teeth on them, are called Extrovert (Avid-Products) or No-Slip (WahlRacing) Drive sprockets or drivers.

Extrovert/No-Slip Track Drive Sprockets

Problems / Solutions for Track Ratcheting

The external drum splines on the drum type axles/driveshafts used on the IQ sleds keep the track drive drivers/sprockets/wheels from turning on the drum. However the splines on some driveshafts are shorter (the drum is partially splined) and can cause some confusion when selecting replacement drivers.
Drive Axle spline application listing.

Some have heard a clunk when braking or starting, due to
Worn Drive Wheels and how to replace.

Rivets failing behind the secondary clutch is serious. Weakness area: jackshaft bearing mount plate

-ECU MOUNTING Bosch Motronic 7.4.4, boost pressure, controls, ECM, MAP, temperature, wastegate
MY09up -ELECTRICAL, SENSORS, SWITCHES AND COMPONENTS

The Bosch sequential Motronic M7.4.4 engine management system is used on all FS/FST. This is a combination of Engine Control Unit (ECU) computer, and software and control files (reflashes or programming).

The same system is used on
2000-2003 Citroen Berlingo, Saxo, Xsara Picasso 1.1MPI and 1.6MPI
Peugeot 106, 306, Partner with 1.1L

When the Engine Management System detects certain problems, it stores trouble codes to identify the problem. If the problem is considered serious enough, it will also turn on the Check Engine Light (zCELz) also known as Malfunction Indicator Light (zMILz). Listing of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (zDTCz)

Information about how the FST Engine Management system works and how the components interact: High load operating principles

ECU Sensors / Operator Switches / Input / Controls / Output

The Bosch ECU uses the OBD-II diagnostic signal protocol that has several names: EOBD / K-Line / ISO 9141-2. This was required starting in Jan. 1, 2001 for all European gasoline vehicles. Your scanner device must support this signal protocol. This protocol uses Pins 5 and 7 of the OBD-II connector.

Devices to display zDTCz Diagnostic Trouble Codes and reset zMILz Check Engine Lights are discussed here: Code Reader zDTCz OBD-II adapter, procedures

A high performance ECU programming reflash has been designed and tested by Precision Sports. Past versions were stage 2, stage 3. PS 2012 ECU reflash/upgrade

-ENGINE ALTERNATOR generator
MY09up -ENGINE, ALTERNATOR

Some owners have had problems with alternator bearings failing, or making noise. The Polaris part number for the Bosch alternator changed recently. The old alternator part# 0452966 now is superceding to 0454025 $420US which came on all MY09up. This is for all FS/FST & FS WideTrak models. The new part number has sturdier solder connections and mounting of the components to resist vibration damage.

Modifications have been developed to lower the speed of the alternator, by changing the pulley and to make replacement easier to perform. The bearings have also been replaced after failure: Alternator Belt Drive Configuration

Alternator testing from the Service Manual, as well as some new information about how the alternator works and how to fix their wiring is here: Alternator Activation & Charging

Others have worked with the connectors, diodes and voltage regulator components of the alternator: Alternator Modifications

-ENGINE, COOLANT RAIL

Sensor, Engine Coolant * * * *

Causes of erratic Engine Coolant Temp (ECT) sensor readings and solutions for an Inconsistent coolant temp sensor This shows how to notch the jackshaft guard shield on MY06 and MY07 sleds. Polaris factory notched the MY08up sleds.

2203748 is a repair coolant temp sensor connector pigtail. This can be used to fix the wiring harness after being damaged by contact with the jackshaft guard shield. $40US

0451350 Sensor, Water Temp. $25US blue connector
It is made by Bosch, the Bosch number for it is: 0 280 130 093

Coolant Temp Sensor info with a spec table and substitutes.

Thermostat * * * *

FST Thermostat swap experiences (5 pages started Jan. 2007)

Here are several sources of thermostats. And instruction for the FST Thermostat Change Procedure

Some information about cooling system bleeding, purging as well as... FST Thermostat Car Quest, system bleeding MY09up have fully automatic head bleeders.

A lot of engine temperature concerns were actually caused by coolant temperature sensor problems.2006 FST Thermo compared to 2007 FST Thermo

Here is a listing of the stock thermostats used by Polaris:

as of Jan. 2011: NO 150F thermostats are available from Polaris opens 68-72C (154-161F) ...Operates 72-100C (161-212F)

0452939 150F thermostat used on MY06 FS/FST superceded (replaced) by 0453402.

0453402 150F thermostat $48US used on MY07 FS/FST supercedes to 0454114 (the 180F thermostat)

0453383 150F thermostat used on MY07-MY08 FS/FST supercedes to 0453402

- - -
Full open 82C (180F) ...Operates 72-100C (161-212F)

0454114 180F thermostat $54US used on MY09-MY13 FS/FST. Polaris substitutes this in all MY06-MY08 models.

- - -
A 160F/70C thermostat is now available from WeberPower for those that prefer colder operating temps. WeberPower MPE-750 160F Thermostat

-ENGINE, MOUNTING

The weight of the Weber motor package, is considerable, and that, plus it's power, stress the engine mounts. Precision Sports has a solution: PS heavy duty engine mounts

-ENGINE, OIL FILTER

0454822 insert, oil filter kit for Alum. Cap (FST/Turbo) (includes 0.155" thick O-ring for cover) $18US paper element cartridge.

Kit for FS with Plastic filter Cap, (includes 0.136" thick O-ring), has part# 0451848 $19US

-ENGINE, REFERENCE HOSES

This diagram actually shows two circuits.

1. The boost reference circuit, a plastic tee with three 3/16" ID hoses connected to...
a. PTO side intake manifold pressure/vacuum, on a nipple coming out of the Manifold Air Pressure sensor. At idle or when reducing throttle, this could have some vacuum on it.
b. Fuel Pressure Regulator on the fuel rail, this adds on boost pressure to a 45 psi base pressure, to produce actual fuel pressure to fuel injectors. 10 psi boost yields 55 psi fuel pressure.
c. Blow Off Valve (BOV) (incorrectly called Dump valve by Polaris) which opens to release turbo pressure, after the intercooler, if the reference hose has much less pressure than the turbocharger is actually producing (usually because the operator closed or backed off the throttle). It will also protect the motor from a runaway turbo, with a stuck wastegate or damaged boost control system.

2. The wastegate control circuit...
a. Air under pressure comes out a banjo bolt on the compressor wheel side of the turbo.
------> a small black hose connects it to:
b. The Electronic boost control valve, which the ECU uses to regulate how much air pressure goes to the wastegate actuator.
------> a small black hose connects it to:
c. The Wastegate Actuator Diaphragm which opens the turbo wastegate to decrease the boost, or closes the wastegate to increase the boost. The wastegate opening lets exhaust bypass the turbine. Exhaust going thru the turbine to spin the compressor makes boost.

Some of this engine management is discussed further in: Operating Principles

Replacing and rerouting the boost reference hose, and replacing the tee is also nicely covered in: Boost Reference Hoses

A Boost Leak Detection Tool or Detector Tool is invaluable in identifying where leaks are, and then fixing them.

Boost Leak Detection & Correction Tutorial

Boost Leak Detection Tool Dec. 10, 2011 100 posts

Boost ref. leak questions/ hoses/ clamps and T Nov. 14, 2012 52 posts

Massive Boost Leaks Found Dec. 23, 2010 20 posts

Polaris recommends that when you add a boost gauge, it should be attached at the boost reference tee, behind the secondary clutch, or replace it with a 4 way tee for 3/16" id hose: Boost Gauge Installation & tips

-ENGINE, TURBO

The same turbocharger is used on all MY06-MY13 FST.

0452947 Turbocharger spins up to 200,000 rpm $2,397US

This assembly is not repairable thru Polaris. This is a KKK model K03 Turbocharger made in Germany. Audi/Porsche/VW also use KKK turbos. The FST has a custom exhaust manifold and turbine.

FST Turbocharger info and care

Precision Sports has turbo options and service available. Here is another shop:KKK rebuild kits

-ENGINE WIRE HARNESS

The below wire harness repair kits are a connector with pigtail attached. Sensor connections are especially sensitive to small variations in resistance, which make them more difficult to repair. List price for these repair kits is $20US to $35US.

CODE
REPAIR
KIT#     SENSOR#    BOSCH#        SENSOR DESC.     *   LOCATION
_______  2410422  261 230 099  Ambient Pressure    * in Air Box
2203160  0451352  261 230 042  Boost Pressure      * in Boost Box (sensor# replaced by: 2410605)

2203161  0452956  ___________  Crankshaft Position * Gear Cover Housing
2203162  2410605  261 230 042  Manifold Pressure   * Intake Manifold PTO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   & Air Temperature    

2203163  0451509  ___________  Knock/Det Sensor    * Intake Side engine
_______  4011040  ___________  Wide Band Lambda O2 * Exhaust Manifold
2203164  _______  ___________  Ignition Coil       * On Cylinder Head
2203165  3131591  ___________  Throttle Position   * Throttle Body
2203166  _______  ___________  Fuel Injectors      * In Cylinder Head
2203167  0451354  ___________  Camshaft Phase      * Valve Cover MAG side
2203748  0451350  280 130 093  Eng. Coolant Temp.  * in Coolant Rail
_______  2410376  ___________  Vehicle Speed (VSS) * PTO  driveshaftDrive

9/20/2007  2203163 is the repair kit for Knock sensor and can also be interchanged with 2203748 for eng. coolant temp kit.

0451352 supercedes to -> 2410605 for Boost Pressure sensor

Wire colors for harness repair kits:
2203160 Boost Pressure Sensor - Violet, Orange, Black/Yellow $60US
2203161 Crank Position Sensor - White, Black $60US
2203162 Air Temp/Manifold Pressure Sensor - Violet, White/Red, Orange/white, Yellow/Black $60US
2203163 Knock Sensor - Black, White $60US
2203164 Ignition Coils - White, Brown, Red $35US
2203165 Throttle Position - Orange, Green, Brown/Red $35US
2203166 Fuel Injectors - Red, White $40US
2203167 Camshaft Phase - Brown/White, Orange/Black, Red/Black $60US
2203748 Engine Coolant Temperature - $40US

Some of the wiring harness leads have an identifying color band near the connector.

.. HARNESS LEAD NAME .. Band Color,wire/pins
_Ambient Pressure/Air Box ---- 4pin/3wire: blue/orange, orange/white, brown/orange
_Lambda O2 Sensor ....... ---- 6 wire
_Idle Air Controller .... Yellow 6pin/4 wire
_MAG Ignition Coil ...... Red . 3 wire
_PTO Ignition Coil ...... White 3 wire
_Camshaft Phase Sensor... Blue. 3 wire
_Manifold Temp & Pressure ---- 4pin: yel/black, orange/white, white/red, violet
_Eng. Coolant Temp ...... ---- 2pin: black/yellow, yellow
_PTO Fuel Injector ...... White 2 wire
_MAG Fuel Injector ...... Red . 2 wire
_Throttle Pos. Sensor .. Yellow 3 wire
_Boost Box Pressure ..... Blue 4pin/3 wire
_Crankshaft Position sens ---- 3pin: shield, black, white
_Knock Sensor ........... ---- 2pin: shield, white, black
_Wastegate Ctrl Solenoid. ---- 2pin: gray, red/black

-EXHAUST MY09up -ENGINE, EXHAUST

Polaris calls it a Resonator, others call it a muffler or silencer. The stock MY06/07 muffler weighs 24 pounds.
The MY08up muffler is lighter and slightly louder.

Polaris MY08 muffler/Silencer

Mods to Polaris stock muffler/Silencer with pictures

There are several aftermarket choices for the FST also:

ELA exhaust system intial testing from Sweden, in stainless steel or titanium. These are discontinued.

FST Lightweight Silencer from MBRP reduces weight by 15 pounds.

FST Lightweight Muffler by RaceCraft Fabrication (Zornigvw) saves about 15 pounds.

FST Lightweight Silencer from SLP reduces weight by 14 pounds. This has been discontinued.

The stock Bosch Wideband lambda and O2 sensor, gives information about the current air fuel ratio to the Bosch engine management system.

FST Lightweight Mufflers, BackPressure and EGT Not only an Exhaust Gas Temperature discussion, but also Air Fuel Ratio (AFR).

Some testing was done with an Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) meter installed: Air/Fuel Ratios, observed readings

-FUEL SYSTEM MY09up -FUEL SYSTEM, FUEL TANK ASM.

This displays the fuel pump and intake assembly, it was bundled with the tank on the MY06 FST, and was not displayed on the original diagrams. Service repairs are now done using parts originally intended for the MY05 900 Fusion. They do not completely interchange with MY06 FST parts. MY07up have a different in-tank system, that does not interchange with MY06, due to mounting thru the top of the tank, instead of front of tank.

Replacing the Fuel Filter / Fuel system Operation

- - - - -
MY06 Fuel delivery problems caused by damaged fuel pickup to fuel pump connection in tank:

Excellent pictures of the problem area here: MY06 with failed pickup connection on bottom of fuel pump
pics of failed MY06 in-tank system

Engine Misfire at around 6000rpm... Failed fuel pump pickup on MY06

Backfire under acceleration, MY06 failed pickup bottom of fuel pump

Engine Surges under acceleration, MY06 fitting on fuel pump reattached with Aircraft adhesive

- - - - -
Some have had problems on MY06 with incorrect gas gauge display, showing empty when actually half full. There is a jumper wire that helps some, others have bent the fuel float.

Gas Tank Fuel Float modification, to get closer to real fuel level

FST fuel gauge, reads low

-GEARCASE ASSEMBLY chaincase
MY09up -DRIVE TRAIN, GEARCASE ASM.

info on top sprocket, bottom sprocket, chain, gear charts, gearing

This shows what is in the FST Gearcase: Gearcase Exploded View

Chaincase, how to check gear ratio without tools.

The FS/FST gearcase or chaincase is the only Polaris snowmobile chaincase that has an 8.42" Center distance between the driveshaft and the jackshaft. This is why it is necessary to have a special gearing chart for these sleds. FST sprockets available for chaincase / gearcase

How difficult is it to open up and then close up the gearcase?

Chaincase cover installation procedures & tips, also how to check jackshaft alignment

The different design of this gearcase makes replacing bearings a little tricky: Maintaining Chaincase Bearings

For those who have problems after stripping out the threads of the drain plug: Chaincase drain plug, stripped threads

-GEARCASE COVER _ MY09up -DRIVE TRAIN, GEARCASE COVER ASM.

The reverse actuator motor is what moves the shift fork in the chaincase from Forward to Reverse. Reverse Actuator Motor problems, and fixes.

H-Bridge Reverse Controller Logic.

-HANDLEBAR Heated grips
MY09up -STEERING, HANDLEBAR

Hand Warmer and Thumb Warmer diagnostics/testing/troubleshooting

-HOOD _ MY09up -BODY, HOOD ASM.

Problems with intake foam plugging with ice and snow, and getting lost, have been encountered by some FST riders. Here are some solutions. Screening mesh over hood intake openings.

Ventilation and Air Intake Improvements SLP and other kits.

The IQ Polaris use a pair of H4 quartz halogen headlight bulbs, with high/low filaments 60/55 Watt 2870448 $10US.

Xenon Headlight upgrades: A bright idea!

Some HID headlight and Projector beam info is here: HIDS or 3rd Headlight?!

The MFD gauge has an encapsulated clock battery a few inches away from the gauge connector on the wiring harness. The clock battery is a Panasonic CR2032.

-IGNITION COILS spark plugs
MY09up -ELECTRICAL, IGNITION COILS AND SPARK PLUGS

Changing spark plugs, for the first time

The Polaris recommended spark plug gap for all FS / FST / Turbo Weber motor is .030 Inches or 0.75 Millimeters. With plugs that have a fine wire center electrode, Do NOT adjust gap with a tapered wedge type adjusting tool, use a tool that bends the ground electrode without placing pressure on the center electrode or insulator.

Changing spark plugs, How difficult is it?

The spark plug is 14mm thread, 3/4" reach, 5/8" hex shell, resistor, projected tip.

3070195 Champion Spark Plug RC7YC for MY06-09 FS $3US discontinued supercedes to 3021671
3021671 Champion Spark Plug RC7YC3 for FS $13US for 4

0451967 Champion Spark Plug RC7PYCB Champion #3068 stock in MY06/07 FST $31US for 4.
(Platinum plug, resistor, 14mm thread, 19mm reach, 5/8" hex, gasket seat, projected core nose)

3021837 Champion Spark Plug RC7PYCBX Champion #3069 MY08-13 FST $32US for 4
This Bubble Tip Core Nose spark plug, almost has a 'flying saucer' shape insulator end just below the tip of the center electrode. It comes stock in all MY08up FST and should be used in ALL FS/FST

S-07-03-01 Polaris tip, hi-perf. spark plug RC7PYCBX is available

For the stock FST, NGK recommends PFR7Q NGK #7963 a double platinum plug:
Extra Long Life Double Platinum Plug, 14mm thread, 19mmm(3/4") reach, 5/8"(16mm) hex, gasket seat, resistor, solid terminal, projected tip, fine point platinum center electrode and platinum tip laser welded on ground electrode.

Some have had good luck with the iridium BKR7EIX NGK #2667 spark plug (replacement for Polaris watercraft with Weber motor). They have a 0.6mm iridium welded tip, that has an extremely high melting point.

BKR7EIX-11 NGK #6988 is the solid terminal (non-removable nut) version:

Iridium plug, 14mm thread, 19mm(3/4") reach, 16mm(5/8") hex, with gasket seat, resistor, solid terminal(non-removable nut) projected tip, Fine Wire, Iridium center electrode, tapered cut ground electrode.

yayou also likes the iridium BKR8EIX NGK #2668 solid terminal, similar to BKR7EIX but a little colder, which discourages detonation with boost above stock levels. BKR9EIX NGK #2669 solid terminal, is even colder, recommended for high boost, resists detonation and power derating.

For information about problems with starting take a look at: FST cold weather starting.

This is also helpful: Good Starting at sub zero F tips.

-OIL COOLING SYSTEM _ MY09up -ENGINE, OIL COOLING SYSTEM

The crankcase venting is unusual on the FST motor. The scavenger pumps that remove oil from the crankcase sump, send it through the oil cooler and then to the oil tank. But they are pumping so much volume (to keep the sump empty), they are also removing crankcase gases. The downside is that under some conditions, the oil separator or cyclone, may have oil come out the air vent line and go into the air box. Several solutions to this have been tried.

Oil vent hose rerouted to stop oil in air filter

A few have had one of these oil hose connections fail, and take down a motor. There are some ideas to prevent this: Low Oil Pressure light or buzzer

Here is the link to the post by Snoking, for adding a Low Oil Reservoir Level Sensor

-SKI ASSEMBLY carbides, runners, skags
MY09up -STEERING, SKI ASM.

To help identify what carbide runners are used with which modern Polaris ski, take a look at this table. The gap between carbide mounting studs combined with overall runner length is distinctive.
CODE
Overall. STUD .... STUD .. STUD .used on: SKI DESCRIPTION
length .....  gap .... gap .....
27.27"____|__7.00"__|_7.00" |___ Single Runner IQ2 TRAK 1822933-070 $140US

16.86" .____|_3.45" | 7.05" |__ .2 per ski IQ DUAL 1822808-070 $140US

17.19" .____|_4.60" | 7.14" |__ .RMK GRIPPER 1822889-070 $145US

15.56" . ___|_4.72" | 7.09" |__ .MY13 Pro-Steer 1823916-070 $120US

17.89" .____|_3.59" | 7.00" |__ .SLP Powder Pro II black 2874813
$250US

Runners for above skis, in same order.

2875954 Single 4 bolt (pair/two skis) $47US Woody1225 was8125
2875431 ACCU-TRAC II (pair/one ski) $50US Woody7125
2875723 Carbide RMK 3" 60deg. (pair/two skis) $47US Woody1125
2879025 Skag 8mm 3bolt 3" 60deg. (pair/two skis) $50US Woody1300
SLP 35-124 Carbide 10" 60deg. (pair/two skis) Woody SLP35-124

-SUSPENSION, FRONT (IFS) effort, spindle
MY09up -STEERING, SKI ASM.

The MY06/MY07 spindles have a lot of setback or trail, which makes them very stable in a straight line, but requires more steering effort to turn the handlebars. They weigh 3.85 lb. @

The MY08up IQ models with the standard width IFS (not an RMK model) use a new spindle. It is lighter than previous years and it has 1/2" less setback or trail for the ski mounting hole, in relation to the spindles left/right turning axis. This reduces the turning effort required at the handlebar. Weight is about 3.5 lb. @

1823249 Assembly Spindle, RH includes pivot bushing $177US
1823248 Assembly Spindle, LH includes pivot bushing $177US
- - - - - - - -

Holz Racing Products has a spindle that is CNC machined from an aluminum extrusion, includes delrin bushings for ski pivots and reduces unsprung weight by about 2 pounds.

HRP IQ EZ-Steer Aluminum spindles
- - - - - - - -

The MY09 Dragon SP models and some MY10 Dragon models use a new lightweight spindle. The parts you will need to convert to this MY09up Dragon lightweight fixed width spindle are:

1823543 Assembly Spindle LH, LWT includes pivot bushing $182US avail. now 3.35 lb. @
1823544 Assembly Spindle RH, LWT includes pivot bushing $182US avail. now 3.35 lb. @

These spindles are 3.35 lb. each, 0.5 pounds less than a MY07 spindle.
- - - - - - - -

A few of the MY08-10 RMK models, including the MY09 RMK Assault, have a new lightweight spindle that has a 3/8" wide spacer bushing on either side of it, for the ski mounting bolt to go thru. By placing both bushings to the outside or the inside or one on each side of the spindle, with standard width front a-arms, you can vary the ski center to center width from 41.5" to 42.5" to 43.5".

The parts you will need to convert to this MY09 lightweight adjustable width spindle are:

1823487 Assembly Spindle RMK, LH, LWT includes pivot bushing $177US available now
1823488 Assembly Spindle RMK, RH, LWT includes pivot bushing $177US available now
5134885 spindle Spacer-1.00O OD x 0.640 ID x 0.375W (4 needed shown in *SKI ASSEMBLY* diagram) $2US @
- - - - - - - -

After any spindle change, you should recheck and correct camber: 2.25" +- 0.31" alignment bar below opposite spindle hole.

toein: 0.12/1/8" wider, measured @ 10" in front of spindle versus 10" behind it .

Torque Specs
Shock mounting bolts 29 ftlb
Lower A-arm to spindle bolt 40 ftlb
Upper A-arm to spindle bolt 40 ftlb
Upper A-arm to tierod end locknut 45 ftlb
Steering tie rod to spindle 29 ftlb
Steering tie rod jam nut 11 ftlb
Ski mounting bolt 36 ftlb

-SUSPENSION, RAIL MOUNTING hifax, slider

Hifaxes for FST IQ

-SUSPENSION REAR (TRACK) _ MY09up -SUSPENSION, REAR

Rear Suspension Type by Model
CODE
. . TYPE . . . . . | . . MODEL

IQ 121 . . . . . . | MY07 - MY12 IQ 121 Models
----------------------------------------------
M-10 128 . . . . . | MY06 Classic
_. . . . . . . . . | MY07 - MY08 IQ LX
M-10 136 . . . . . | MY06 - MY07 IQ Touring
_. . . . . . . . . | MY07 - MY08 FST Cruiser
IQ 136 Coupled . . | MY08 - MY09 IQ Switchback
_. . . . . . . . . | MY10 - MY12 IQ Turbo LX
IQ 136 Comfort . . | MY08 - MY10 IQ Touring
_. . . . . . . . . | MY11 - MY13 Turbo LXT
IQ 144 / 155 / 163 | MY06 - MY07 IQ Switchback
_. (uncoupled) . . | MY06 - MY09 IQ RMK
IQ Widetrak 156 . .| Widetrak IQ

It is almost easy to replace the track on an FST. You do not have to touch the chaincase/gearcase to remove the drive axle, at all: Track Replacement Procedure for all FST's

Some have tried some major modification of the M10 Rear Suspension: FAST M-10 AirWave installation in 128" FST

Big Wheel kits are used by some to reduce rolling friction or control noise or just look cool. Big Wheel kits for M-10

Studding Recommendations:

Because of the differences in weight transfer, track and lug length on various models, studding recommendations vary by model, as well as by intended usage.

studding for FST 128 M-10

-MY08 SUSPENSION REAR (MY08up SWITCHBACK / MY08up TOURING)

The MY08-10 Switchback, MY09 Shift 136, MY10up Turbo LX are equipped with an IQ 136 Coupled suspension.

The MY08-10 Touring, MY11-13 LXT are equipped with a 136 Comfort suspension.

These two suspensions have some similarities, but are designed for different purposes, and have some different parts also:

CODE
      MY09      /     MY09
   Switchback   /   Touring
      136       /     136
    Coupled     /    Comfort

1 in,1 out,1 in /  2 out, 1 in   <Rail bogie order front to back.
  5.62"         /    5.62"       <Rail bogie diameter
  7.25"         /    7.25"       <Rear Idler diameter
   1542431      /    1542371     <Rail LH
   1542432      /    1542370     <Rail RH

1541928-067           <Rear Scissors Link or Pivot

between rear    /  close to rear <  
idler & front   /      idler     <  Scissors Link
torque arm mount/                <location on rail

1542579-067           <Front Torque Arm
  1542136-067   /  1542429-329   <Rear Torque Arm
  7043079-067   /  7043347-329   <Torsion Spring standard

-SUSPENSION, TORQUE ARM, REAR IQ 121 or MY08-09 IQ SWITCHBACK 136 or MY10up IQ LX 136

Those looking to put a heavy duty or extra firm or softer rear spring in one of these sleds should take a look at IQ 121 or IQ Switchback coupled 136 rear springs and part numbers These are hairspings or torsion springs.

-TORQUE ARM, FRONT MY07-08 FST CRUISER M10 M-10

The MY06 and MY07 IQ chassis Classic, MY07-08 LX, MY06-07 Touring and MY07-08 Cruiser share a similar Front Torque Arm, on a similar M-10 128 or 136 rear suspension.

Failures and reinforcements with pictures of these are covered here: Second Failure of M-10 Front Torque Arm

M-10 FTA Failures, How to Prevent?

Here are some pictures of C Channel reinforcement for M-10 Front Torque Arm

Brez Custom built M-10 FTA

New M-10 Front Torque Arm part# for MY08

-TORQUE ARM, FRONT MY08 FST SWITCHBACK

Relocating the tunnel mounting hole for the Front Torque Arm (FTA) to the location used in the MY09 Switchback, improves the ride, and eliminates premature rear to front suspension coupling, that the MY08 Switchback is prone to.

Some pictures of how to do this are here: MY08 Switchback Front Torque Arm tunnel mount

-TORQUE ARM, REAR MY06-07 144 SWITCHBACK

The MY06 and MY07 144 Switchback has an Xtra-Lite type un-coupled rear suspension. It is almost identical to the suspension used on the Deep Snow RMK snowmobiles.

MY06-07 Switchback sag and springs

--------------------------------------
-WIRE HARNESS, MAIN/HOOD _ MY09up ELECTRICAL, WIRE HARNESS

The main wiring harness is connected to the Main Fuse/Relay Panel.

Electrical Circuits, relays, fuses, power

This post has been edited by ExcursionPSD: Mar 30 2013, 02:18 AM

--------------------
07 FST IQ Cruiser. 15,710 miles SLP Powder Pros, 10" carbide, Fox Float IFS, MY09 LW spindle, skidplate, Racecraft intercooler & boost box, ELA Gen II exhaust, Precision Sports 2012 reflash & HD eng. mounts, full SLP intake, heat control and venting package, 136 x 1.25 RipSaw full clipped w/144 plastic doubled XL Fast-Trac 1.375 studs, Avid-Products.com external drivers on axle, revalved M10 Fox shocks, 4 inner and 2 outer idlers added, Receiver hitch & projector beam installed. rzimmer underdrive alt. pulley. AMSOIL fluids by MAXoil.com

10 600 CFI LX INTL Red Powder Pro skis, red skidplate, 108 double XL Fast-Trac 1.375, 4 rear idlers, receiver hitch

07 600 CFI Switchback Red Powder Pro skis, projector beam, red skidplate, 116 double XL Fast-Trac 1.375, receiver hitch

previously 06 FST IQ Touring SLP Powder Pros, 136 1.25 IceRipper

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Sep 4 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

=ACCESSORIES= division

-Air Temperature Kit
2875126 supercedes to 2875949 IQ Outside Air Temperature sensor kit $40US includes 2410443 sensor, foam tape, cable ties, optional jumper harness and instruction sheet. Displays on sleds with premium Analog/Digital MFD gauge (all FST's)

Air Temperature sensor installation tips

-Altimeter Kit
2875125 IQ Altimeter sensor kit $70US includes 2410445 sensor, cable ties, instruction sheet. Displays on sleds with premium Analog/Digital MFD gauge (all FST's)

-Bags
2874621 IQ/EDGE Touring rear rack (for use w/2up seat) $150US

2874623 Black Rack bag for 2874621 rack $100US

2876032 IQ Windshield Bag $25US

2875406 MY06-07 Switchback Close-off Bag $50US Discontinued

2876333 MY08-09 IQ Turbo (121) Tunnel Bag, may interfere with the tailight $80US

2876564 MY08-09 Turbo Switchback, MY10 Turbo LX, Gray sided Tunnel Bag $90US Discontinued

-Battery ... Amp.hr specs are for 10 hour rating.

YTX20L-BS 18amp.hr 270CCA@0F 13.9 lb 6.875L x 3.4375D x 6.125H
- Left front corner, + Right front corner, Maint. free AGM, Lead-Calcium, Bottle Supplied Electrolyte #4010466 used in all MY06-MY13 FST/Turbo, other sleds. superceded by #4011496

YTX20HL-BS 18amp.hr 310CCA@0F 15.1 lb 6.875L x 3.4375D x 6.125H
- Left front corner, + Right front corner, HiPerf Maint. free AGM, Lead-Calcium, Bottle Supplied Electrolyte #4011496 used in ATVs, Rangers, Victorys $130US

-Block Heater

Block Heater Installation

2876168 110 Volt block heater, snow FS/FST. supercedes to 2411109 $72US
2876200 220 Volt block heater, snow FS/FST. $85US discontinued

This pad heater is made for Polaris by Proheat Products Inc. It is an adhesive pad that goes on the bottom of the engine oil crankcase sump.

-Bumper, front upgrade kit

This puts the new MY09 style tubular front bumper and plastic on MY07-MY08 Dragon, IQ, RMK and Switchback snowmobiles that are not factory equipped with radiators. Specifically: MY07 600 RMK, Dragon RMK & 700 Cleanfire Dragon, MY08 RMKs, 600, 700 Switchbacks, & 600, 700, 800 IQs, 2009 600, 800 Switchbacks, & 600, 800 IQ's. This bumper is used on some MY09 2 stroke snowmobiles, such as the Assault, and the 600/800 Dragon SP which do not have coolant radiators. It will work on other MY09 that do not have a radiator. It is a big project, replacing left and right fenders, nosepans, closeoff panels, sway bar mounts and a lot of rivets.

2876986 Kit, Upgrade 09 Bumper $572US

-Fuel Can or Gas Can RMK / Switchback

Pure Polaris Deep Snow Accessories

2875249 RMK/SwitchBack Fuel Can w/spout and strap *discontinued*

However, this substitute is available: Holz Racing Products Gas Can

2876379-458 Fuel can mount for RZR (not snowmobile) $40US
2875438 replacement spout only for fuel can $5US discontinued
7081248 replacement attachment strap for fuel can $5US

-Hard Luggage Sidebags

FST tips mods

-Hitch, Receiver tow

FST tips mods

2875119 IQ 121" (not RAW) FST Receiver Hitch sub to 2876562 $120US
2875571 IQ 128" Classic/LX Receiver Hitch *discontinued*
2876037 IQ MY07 Switchback Hitch $100US
2876562 IQ MY08-13 FST Switchback Receiver Hitch $120US
2876059 IQ Touring/LXT 136 Receiver Hitch $100US
..This is standard on the MY06 Touring, and optional on the MY07-13 Cruiser or Touring.

It will also need one of these three hitch inserts:

2874447 1" round insert for receiver hitch w/pin. Hinged tongue end sub to 2876677 $30US
2874448 1" round insert for receiver hitch w/pin. 1" J hitch end sub to 2876711 $60US
2874449 1" round insert for receiver hitch w/pin. 1" donut end $40US

-Mirrors

FST tips mods

2870938 Single Pivot Mirrors. Used on Indy wedge and IQ Widetrak. Have spring loaded base. $32US available 12/19/2008

2876042 Dual Pivot IQ (non-Fusion) hood mount mirrors MY06-MY09, MY11 LXT $50US pair

2876297 IQ Handlebar Mount MY08 style Mirror kit (pair) These are used on the MY08-10 Touring snowmobiles. Has template for drilling hole in handlebar pads. Will fit any 7/8" diameter handlebar. $70US pair

-Outlet 12 volt

kit 2875136 12 v. outlet IQ non 600 HO, substitutes to 2877895 below:

2877895 Kit 12 volt outlet IQ/Rush including harness, instructions and 4010638 Pod mount receptacle. $40US

-pod, Remote Control

Headphone \ helmet \ ipod

2860139 OTHR, IPOD CONTROLLR $40US

Remote Volume, pause, track control for use with Appple Ipod.

-Projector Beam

FST tips mods

2874969 Projector Beam kit, RMK body style, FST or Fuel Injection $100US

Uses H1 type halogen bulb. You will need a T8 Torx bit to remove the screw that clamps the bulb to the back of the reflector.

-Rear Idler conversion: Shift / Switchback / 136 LX convert from 2 to 4 rear idlers. 2876337 $50US

-Service Manuals

The most recent service manual in a range of Model Years, usually has the most complete information, and is most likely to have corrections and revisions.
---------- MY13
9923907 2006-2013 FS/FST, FS Widetrak IQ Svc Manual $67US
9923839 2010-2013 Pro-Ride Rush/Switchback/RMK Svc Manual $67US
9923892 2013 IQ Racer $67US
9923900 2007-2013 IQ 2 stroke Svc Manual $67US
9923918 2007-2013 EDGE/Gen II Widetrak Svc Manual $67US
9923921 2000-2013 Youth 120 Svc Manual $67US
---------- MY12
9923374 2006-2012 FS/FST, FS Widetrak IQ Svc Manual $67US
9923311 2010-2012 Pro-Ride Rush/Switchback/RMK Svc Manual $67US
9923364 2012 IQ Racer $67US
9923368 2007-2012 IQ 2 stroke Svc Manual N/A
9923396 2007-2012 EDGE/Gen II Widetrak Svc Manual $67US
9923400 2000-2012 Youth 120 Svc Manual $67US
---------- MY11
9922865 2006-2011 FS/FST, FS Widetrak IQ Svc Manual N/A
9922832 2010-2011 Pro-Ride Rush/Switchback/RMK Svc Manual N/A
9922843 2011 IQ Racer $67US
9922854 2007-2011 IQ 2 stroke Svc Manual N/A
9922876 2007-2011 EDGE/Gen II Widetrak Svc Manual $45US
9922887 2000-2011 Youth 120 Svc Manual N/A
---------- MY10
9922458 2006-2010 FS/FST, FS Widetrak IQ Svc Manual, no CD included. $62US
9922454 2000-2010 120 Youth sled Svc Manual $45US
9922455 2007-2010 IQ CARB/CFI two stroke Svc Man, no CD included. $60US
9922456 2010 IQ Racer Service Manual $45US avail. now
9922459 2007-2010 Edge/Gen II Widetrak Svc Manual $45US
9922281 2010 Pro-Ride 600 Rush Svc Manual $60US
---------- MY09
9921995 2006-2009 FS/FST, Widetrak IQ Service Manual no CD included. $62US
9921985 2007-2009 IQ two stroke Service Manual no CD
9921980 2007-2009 EDGE / Widetrak LX Service Manual no CD $62US
9922004 2009 IQ Racer / RR Service Manual no CD $45US
---------- MY08
9921066 2006-2008 FS/FST Service Manual with CD containing .pdf files of entire manual $47US
9921481 2008 GenII/Edge/Widetraks Service Manual with CD $60US
9921088 2008 600 Racer/600RR Service Manual with CD $47US
9921077 2000-2008 120 Youth Service Manual with CD $60US
9921044 2007-2008 IQ CARB/CFI two stroke with CD $60US
---------- MY07
9920472 2006-2007 FS/FST Service Manual and ring binder with CD containing .pdf with electrical diagrams $63US

-Skidplate belly pan protector

FST tips mods

2875092-070 Skidplate RMK style, for sleds with plastic front bumper, Black $90US
-070 RMK, Black
-244 RMK, Silver (discontinued)
-293 RMK, Indy Red
-446 RMK, Cosmic Sunburst /Copper/ Orange
-469 RMK, Midnight Blue (discontinued)
-513 RMK, Supersonic Blue
-570 RMK, White

-Suspension

2900000 144/151" Rail Brace Kit $100US (discontinued)

2876256 Holz Ice Scratcher kit for suspension rails used on deep snow machines. $60US

2877143 Shock Pump Adjuster for MY08 RydeFX Air 2.0 (ARVIN), includes hand pump and 2 Schrader adapter valves. $100US

2203910 Kit-Schrader Air 2.0 for MY08 RydeFX Air 2.0 includes 2 Schrader adapter valves only. $107US (more expensive than pump with 2 valves!)

-Track Adjusting Bolt, Hex Head (136" M-10 has square head adjusting bolt stock)

7515511 Track Tension Adjusting Bolt $20US for 10

FST tips mods

-Tunnel Braces

2876043 IQ Fishbone Tunnel Braces (pair) $50US

-Tunnel Protectors, Wear Strips

ALL FS/FST snowmobiles require tunnel protector kits or heat exchanger protector kits when using a studded track.

2874687 IQ 121" (not RAW), MY07-13 121 FST/Turbo heat exchanger protector kit $50US

2875640 MY06-08 IQ 128" M-10/Classic/LX heat exchanger protector kit $50US

2875414 MY06-13 IQ Touring/LXT 136" Tunnel Protector Kit $95US

NA 2875415 MY05-07 IQ Switchback 144/151" Tunnel Protector Kit (must shorten for MY07 144) $100US

NA 2877785 Nov. 8, 2008 MY08-09 new Raw IQ 121" and Switchback 136" Tunnel Protector Kit not studding on outside bands. $40US substituted by 2877687

NA 2876563 MY08 Raw IQ 121" and Switchback 136", MY08/09 FST Switchback Tunnel Protector Kit. Protects from studs on center band only, contains: (2) 5521633 black hifax with rivets and darts $25US substituted by 2877687

2877231 MY08 Raw IQ 121" and Switchback 136", MY08/09 FST Switchback Tunnel Protector Kit, WIDE. for use with studs on outside bands. $25US Installation instructions: Attached File  08RawWearStripWide2877231.pdf ( 336.47k ) Number of downloads: 108
Combines pieces from 2874687 kit. This is an add-on to the 2876563 kit.

2877687 Nov. 8, 2008 MY08-13 new Raw IQ 121" and Switchback 136", MY08/09 FST Switchback, MY10-13 FST/Turbo LX Tunnel Protector combined WIDE kit, for use with studs on center and outside bands. Combines functions of both 2876563/2877785 (center band studs) and 2877231 (outer band studs) Installation instructions: Attached File  09RawWearStripWide2877687.pdf ( 384.58k ) Number of downloads: 273
$95US

Above is explained in Polaris Team Tips S-08-01-02 and then expanded in S-08-10-02 for MY09 RAW chassis sleds.

-Windshields

Several choices for large windshields for our FST sleds are here: FST Taller Windshields

=======================================

=SERVICE BULLETINS / TIPS for FS/FST division

Some of these Service Bulletins were identified as EXPIRED by Polaris in Fall of 2010. That means they will no longer be done for free, if the sled is out of normal factory warranty.

last checked Dec. 8, 2012.

S-10-03-01 (tip) Hand & Thumb Warmer diagnostics. Hand Warmer and Thumb Warmer diagnostics/testing/troubleshooting

S-09-05 Accessory Recall of 120 Volt 2411109 Block Heater and 2875950 Battery Heaters. Items that have gold colored prongs on the power cord are okay. Items that have silver colored prongs and were ordered from Polaris between Jan. 30, 2008 thru January 9, 2009 are recalled, cannot be used and must be returned to Polaris. The power cords could crack at extremely cold temperatures.

S-08-11-02 (tip) FS/FST Ignition Switch Connector Orientation. Warning to be sure to install the Ignition switch wiring harness connector on the switch so that the single spade lug pin on the switch is inside the connector, not with connector rotated 180 degrees and the single spade lug not in the connector. Turning the key with the improperly installed connector can cause ECU damage. The spade lugs on the switch look like this:

_
_ _
_ _

S-08-10-02 (tip) application chart for tunnel protectors.

S-07-12 EXPIRED Replacement of the Boost Reference Hoses that go from intake manifold, thru tee, to BOV (aka dump valve), and fuel pressure regulator. 3 lengths of 3/16" ID clear fuel line are being installed, replacing 5/32" ID black rubber hose, with a new tee, and foil to protect it near the turbocharger. A positioning clamp is also added.

There has been a high rate of performance problems traced to hoses that were damaged, kinked or collapsed. If the boost pressure at the intake manifold is not relayed through the reference hose to the BOV valve, the boost will be released in error. Also, insufficient fuel will be delivered to the engine as well, because the fuel pressure regulator will not have correct boost pressure information. Applies to all MY06, MY07 FST snowmobiles, basically installs the same parts as used on MY08 production. Bulletin released Nov. 16, 2007. Parts are available Nov. 23, 2007.

S-07-11 MY08 Fuel Management program reflash will be put on MY06 and MY07. This was released Nov. 19, 2007. Identical reflash as used on MY08 Four Stroke turbos.

S-07-08 EXPIRED MY08 Foil Tape needs to be added to the boost reference hose where it passes near the turbocharger. This makes the MY08 boost reference hose, identical to the S-07-12 update to the MY06/07 FST.

S-07-06 Safety Bulletin for MY06 IFS shock mounts All MY06 FS/FST need upper shock mounts replaced.

S-07-03ABC EXPIRED Svc. Bulletin MY07 coolant restrictor This was factory installed in the wrong hose. MUST find & relocate!

S-07-03-01 (tip) Polaris has a new hi-perf. spark plug: Champion RC7PYCBX is available

S-07-02ABC EXPIRED Svc. Bulletin FST Chaincase Shim Kit to remedy uncontrolled neutral problems & jackshaft alignment.

S-06-10 EXPIRED Svc. Bulletin FS/FST Oil Pump Elbow Nozzle Fastener Torque (All models MY07)

S-06-09-02 (tip) when using PS-46998 12fin TSS-98 alignment tool on 24fin TSS-04 (MY07up) secondary clutch, gap on foward part of secondary should be 0.120-0.145", rear gap 0.120-0.180"

S-06-08 EXPIRED FS/FST Oil Cooler Sleeve Insert Update (All models MY06)

S-06-07AB EXPIRED FS Exhaust Manifold Update (All MY06 FS models)

S-06-06 EXPIRED FST Snowmobile ECU Reflash / Alternator heat Shield (All MY06 FST models)

S-06-02 EXPIRED FS/FST PERC 4 Software Reflash (All MY06)

S-06-01 EXPIRED FS/FST Hub and Pinion Gear Update (All MY06)

S-06-01-02 (tip) FS/FST cooling sytem fill and air purge procedure. FS/FST coooling system bleeding

S-06-01-01 (tip) Correct Wastegate Solenoid test procedure. (wrong procedure in 2006 Service manual page 6.37)

S-05-15 EXPIRED FS/FST Engine Gear Cover Bushing Installation to support the intermediate starting gear (Select MY06)

S-05-14 EXPIRED FST Intermediate Starting Gear Replacement & Engine Gear Cover Bushing Installation (Select MY06)

S-05-11-07 (tip) Allow engine to idle for a minimum of five minutes to calibrate EMS to local altitude in closed loop operation. Do this during Product Delivery and Inspection (PDI).

S-05-10-08 (tip) Clutch alignment tool PS-46998 for TSS-98 MY06 Team clutch needs 1.25" removed from driven clutch end of tool.

WARRANTY

Extended Service Contract ESC Warranty terms

As of April 1, 2010:
Apparel and Accessories... 1 year warranty.
Replacement Parts and Replacement Batteries...
30 days from the date of purchase.
2nd year Engine Warranty... First 5,000 miles with exclusions.

This post has been edited by ExcursionPSD: Feb 6 2013, 01:09 AM

--------------------
07 FST IQ Cruiser. 15,710 miles SLP Powder Pros, 10" carbide, Fox Float IFS, MY09 LW spindle, skidplate, Racecraft intercooler & boost box, ELA Gen II exhaust, Precision Sports 2012 reflash & HD eng. mounts, full SLP intake, heat control and venting package, 136 x 1.25 RipSaw full clipped w/144 plastic doubled XL Fast-Trac 1.375 studs, Avid-Products.com external drivers on axle, revalved M10 Fox shocks, 4 inner and 2 outer idlers added, Receiver hitch & projector beam installed. rzimmer underdrive alt. pulley. AMSOIL fluids by MAXoil.com

10 600 CFI LX INTL Red Powder Pro skis, red skidplate, 108 double XL Fast-Trac 1.375, 4 rear idlers, receiver hitch

07 600 CFI Switchback Red Powder Pro skis, projector beam, red skidplate, 116 double XL Fast-Trac 1.375, receiver hitch

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Oct 8 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

ACRONYM GLOSSARY

In order to accomodate the search engine here on Polaris Files, I am going to try and put some of the three letter acronyms within small z such as: zMILz so that they become five letters and can be searched and found in topics in this forum.

AFR Air Fuel Ratio. describes richness of fuel mixture. About 14.7:1 by weight is chemically perfect gasoline fueled engine combustion. It is different for Ethanol, Methanol, etc. The FST measures this by a wideband lambda O2 sensor. Another type of sensor is a Switching oxygen sensor.

Backfire is an explosion produced by a running internal combusion engine that occurs in the air intake OR exhaust system. A visible flame may be seen, as well as a popping noise. Technically an intake backfire occurs in the intake system, and an exhaust backfire or afterfire takes place in the exhaust system.

Bar is a measure of pressure, equivalent to 14.5 psi, or 100,000 Pa (Pascal)

Bolt Torque. The maximum amount of installation torque a fastener is designed to handle. It is based on Material, size, thread pitch, strength grade and condition of bolt... dry, oiled, greased. Here is a resource with a bolt torque table. Engineers Handbook, bolt torque table

BOV Blow Off Valve. Releases boost pressure when throttle closes quickly, due to valve opening controlled by MAP signal coming thru control hose attached to the BOV. Polaris incorrectly calls this a dump valve.

BPS Boost Pressure Sensor. On FST located on the boost box. It shows the air pressure after the intercooler, past the Blow Off Valve and before the throttle bodies.

CAC Charge Air Cooler. Also called intercooler.

CAN Controller-Area Network is a vehicle communication bus standard, that does not depend on a host computer. This is one of five protocols used in the OBD-II vehicle diagnostics standard. Starting in 2008, this protocol is required by SAE in 100% of cars sold in the USA

CEL Check Engine Light zCELZ also called Malfunction Indicator Lamp zMILz

CFI Cleanfire Fuel Injection. multiport fuel injection system used on some Polaris 2 stroke motors

CHRA Center Housing/Hub Rotating Assembly of a turbocharger. It contains the shaft and the bearing system (cartridge). An air compressor/impeller and housing is mounted on one side of the CHRA, and an exhaust turbine and housing on the other side. This assembly may be oil-cooled or water-cooled.

COT Compressor Outlet Temperature. The temperature of the air coming out of a turbocharger

CPS Crankshaft Position Sensor. Tells the speed and TDC position of the crankshaft

DET Detonation Sensor aka Knock sensor. Tells the ECU what vibrations are coming off the top of the motor.

DW Digital Wrench. The diagnostic software, IBM PC based, that Polaris uses to dianose and guide repairs on the FST and other products. Can also read and display sensor and status from the ECU.

DTC Diagnostic Trouble Code. zDTCz A letter & number code that identifies a specific problem situation reported by the ECU and software.

ECU Engine Control Unit. Computer that performs engine management functions

EFI Electronic Fuel Injection

EGT Exhaust Gas Temperature. Used to indicate how much heat is coming from the motor, and relates to the temp. inside the combustion chamber.

FS Four Stroke. This is the normally aspirated / non-turbocharged Weber motor.

FST Four Stroke Turbocharged. Later models use the word Turbo instead of FST with the turbo Weber motor.

FTA Front Torque Arm. The link that connects the front of the tunnel to the front of the sliderail.

FTS Front Track Shock. This is attached between the slide rail and the Front Torque Arm

GIO Gas In Oil. Problem when incomplete combustion and/or excess fuel, allows fuel to contaminate engine oil. This is made worse when oil temperature is not hot enough to vaporize fuel, and let it vent out.

IAC Idle Air Control. motorized valve that provides air flow from the boost box to the engine, bypassing the throttle bodies

IAT Intake Air Temperature. Air temperature as it goes into a turbocharger. The FST does NOT have this sensor

IFS Independendent Front Suspension. The ski suspension used by modern Polaris sleds

kPa kiloPascals. A measure of pressure in the metric system and part of the International System of Units. It is equivalent to 0.145 PSI or 1,000 Newtons per square meter. 101 kPa is equal to 14.7 PSI (normal barometric pressure at sealevel)

LED Light Emitting Diode. An illuminating electronic element that uses much less electricity than an incandescent filament bulb. Electricity only travels thru and LED in one direction.

MAF Mass Air Flow. A sensor that detects how much air is going by it. Not used on Weber FS/FST motor.

MAG MAGneto. On a snowmobile, the side of the engine that has the magneto/stator/flywheel (usually right side)

MAP Manifold Air Pressure. pressure in the intake air manifold, between the throttle bodies and the cylinder head. This sensor on the FST also has a circuit that reads temperature (MAT).

MAT Manifold Air Temperature. temperature of the air in the intake manifold, between the throttle bodies and the cylinder head, after it has been heated by the turbocharger and cooled by the CAC (intercooler) The only air temperature sensor accessed by Engine Management on an FST.

MFD Multi-Function Display. Electronic input only, the instrument gauge cluster.

MIL Malfunction Indicator Lamp. zMILz Also called Check Engine Light zCELz

OBD-II A specification for a standardized diagnostic Hardware interface, using a female 16 pin (2 rows of 8 sockets) J1962 connector (sometime called the Data Link Connector DLC). The OBD-II spec. allows 5 different possible signaling protocols that can be implemented. The Bosch Motronic ECU in the FST, uses the K line of ISO 9141-2 implemented on Pin 7. This is sometimes called EOBD, it communicates at a speed of 10.4K baud. The OBD-II spec. also has a standardized series of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) which allow one to rapidly identify and remedy malfunctions within the vehicle.

Pin 4 _ Chassis ground
Pin 5 _ Signal ground
Pin 7 _ K line of ISO 9141-2 signal
Pin 16 _ Battery voltage Positive (to power diagnostic device)

O2 Oxygen. An oxygen molecule which is normally 2 oxygen atoms.

PERC Polaris Electronic Reverse Control (engine runs backwards, used on 2 stroke engines)

PERC-4 Polaris Electronic Reverse Control 4 stroke (electro mechanical chaincase shifting) it uses a servo motor to turn a helical screw that moves a shifting fork in and out.

PSIG Pounds per Square Inch (Gauge) this is a relative PSI reading, usually relative to Atmospheric pressure, which is 14.7 PSIA (Absolute) at sea leavel in normal weather conditiions. 1 PSI equals 6.894 kPa (kiloPascals) 14.5psi equals 1 Bar.

PTO Power Take Off. on a snowmobile, the side with the primary clutch on it. (left side)

PWM Pulse Width Modulated. An electronic signal that has a specific on/off pattern and frequency

RTA Rear Torque Arm. The link that connects the rear of the tunnel down to the sliderails

RTS Rear Track Shock. This shock is attached between the slide rail and the rear torque arm.

TDC Top Dead Center. crankshaft position when the piston is at the absolute top of its movement.

TIR Total Indicated Runout. The amount that a dial indicator shows movement up & down when rotating a shaft 360 degrees such as a crankshaft end or the end of a driveshaft. It is a measure of straightness.

TPS Throttle Position Sensor. indicates current position of the throttle butterfly shaft.

VSS Vehicle Speed Sensor. reports the rotational speed of the driveshaft.

Wideband Lambda Sensor. Used on FST, it is equipped with a heating element to quickly get the sensor temperature up to its operating temperature, which is 350C. Sometimes called an O2 sensor. See AFR Air Fuel/Ratio for more detail.

WOT Wide Open Throttle (sometimes mispelled as WFO)

This post has been edited by ExcursionPSD: Mar 1 2013, 09:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Oct 18 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Oct. 8, 2007
In the FAQ, I added information about...

The spare drive belt clip on MY08 FS/FST

Info about the notched jackshaft guard on MY08 FS/FST

More detail on the new stock MY08 FS/FST drive belt. 321 1121

Corrected the clutch taper reamer part number.

I put in a table with all the wiring harness repair kits, and the sensors that they connect to. Polaris part numbers are included and Bosch where I have them.

The MY08 have a new thermostat number, I don't know the difference, yet.

And a new MY08 resonator/muffler is going to be used.

Improved the new RC7PYCBX spark plug description.

Linked to better information for the crankcase sump heater pad.

More information about future service bulletins

Links to Oil in the gas problems

Links to high altitude tuning

Links to PWC boost controller usage

Links to how to change plugs.

Links to Holz spindle usage

Links to Switchback fuel cans

added information about MY08 Switchback tunnel protectors

Oct. 18, 2007
Added instructions on how to change User Profile information

Added 08-06 FST Service Manual Part number

This post has been edited by ExcursionPSD: Sep 6 2010, 03:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 8 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

10/31/2007 added information about dump valves and IFS spindle choices.

11/07/2007 added handlebar mounted mirror kit info

11/07/2007 added Holz Ice Scratcher kit for suspension rails

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 19 2007, 03:22 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Nov. 29, 2007 added that S-07-12 Service Bulletin for MY06-07 boost pressure hose, is released.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 19 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

S-07-11 Service Bulletin is released for putting MY08 reflash on MY06/07 Four Strokes.

S-07-12 Service Bulletin is released for boost pressure hose upgrade for MY06/07 FST.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 26 2007, 04:25 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

S-07-08 is added for MY08 FST, getting foil tape on boost reference hose near turbocharger.

S-07-12, now has repair parts available.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Dec 8 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Added 08 Snow Drive Belt Matrix document.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Jan 3 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Improved the description of the Boost Reference Hose Update S-07-12

Added better description of the three Drive Belts for FST.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Jan 14 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Added index for Torque Arm Front regarding M10 failures.

Added index for Alternator/Generator problems and solutions

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Jan 16 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

added information under *IGNITION COILS section to link to thread on cold weather starting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Jan 18 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

*Accessory* section under Tunnel Protectors added information about recommendations for MY08 121 Raw chassis and 136 Switchback that are studded on the outside bands of the track.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Aug 14 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Added Note regarding changes in the names of MY09 Parts diagrams in Part Smart and Polaris Online Parts Catalog.

Added link for Oil vapor vent line plumbed to exhaust under *AIR INTAKE SYSTEM

Improved description for belt holder options, under *BUMPER, FRONT and NOSEPAN

Added wiring color for replacement sensor pigtail kits, under *ENGINE WIRE HARNESS KIT

This post has been edited by ExcursionPSD: Nov 6 2009, 10:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Sep 1 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

in the *CLUTCH, DRIVEN secondary clutch section, added information about the delrin washer.
Also added a Team secondary spring chart.

in the *ACCESSORY* section, added information about kit to upgrade to a MY09 style tubular metal front bumper.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Oct 11 2008, 09:33 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

in the *ACCESSORY* section, explained the new policy for MY09 and up Service Manuals, they will no longer include a CD with .pdf files.

put in additional information about the MY09 aluminum bumper upgrade kit.

added new lightweight spindles to *SUSPENSION, FRONT* section.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 9 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

In the *ACCESSORY* section, expanded information about tunnel protectors for MY09 sleds.

Put in availability date for the MY09 aluminum bumper upgrade kit.

Changed availability of new lightweight spindles in *SUSPENSION, FRONT* section.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 15 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Added tunnel bags for MY08-09 IQ Turbo (121) and Turbo Switchback

Added some mirror part numbers

Added pricing for sensor wiring connector repair parts

--------------------

+Quote Post
ExcursionPSD
post Nov 29 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Current Vehicle:
07 FST Cruiser

Improved bag information in *Accessory* section

Updated availability dates for tunnel protectors in *Accessory* section

Fyxed sum stoopyd speling misstacks

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Help Search Members Calendar
BottomCorner PageBorder
BlueBar