> 2001 Magnum oil leak, need tech advice
eddossantos
post Mar 3 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,645
Current Vehicle:
06 Polaris 700 Fusion

I have a 2001 Magnum 500 4x4 with about 2900 miles. Its developed an oil leak. Oil collects on the inner front rim on the right side of the atv. There are no engine components (I think) in that general vicinity. I checked the hubs - and they have oil. Any ideas where that oil leak could be originating from? Any advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sponsor

darrenbrezinski
post Nov 15 2011, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Average Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,159
Current Vehicle:
2008 IQ cruiser fst

Leaking strut? Is it oil or brake fluid?

--------------------
brez 2008 IQ cruiser FST , projector headlight, ukranian belt venting, 1 3/4" track, wiring protected, hitch, front & rear heated visor cord, limiter strap tightened one hole for better steering, BKR8EIX plugs, Yayou's updated reflash, clear hoses for the boost controller replaced , spring clamps replaced with tie downs on boost reference hoses, eliminated my gas and oily filter problem with rerouting line to exhaust, 23/44 gears, auto meter boost pressure gauge, ELA Engineering exhaust, precision PS2 turbo upgrade, boost box re-enforcement, 3 inch alternator pulley and belt upgrade, datalogger, Pre turbo shot of meth and post turbo as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Help Search Members Calendar

BottomCorner PageBorder
BlueBar